Vacancies (please scroll down the page)
Every Child Matters Co-ordinator - 37 hours/week Grade 8 - £25,463 to £29,909
To start by 25/02/2019 - Hours of Work: Mon, Tues, Thurs 08:30-16:30, Wed 08:30-17:00, Fri 08:30-15:30
We are looking for an energetic dedicated professional with good experience of working within Child Protection procedures. We require someone with exceptional communication skills to work with a range of students with special needs, parents/carers, staff, governors and external professionals.
- You must be able to work flexibly and imaginatively to the changing work load and be able to make correct decisions to ensure that all procedures have been actioned correctly. You will be required to work across a number of sites and carry out home visits and transport students’ home when required.
- You will be a deputy designated safeguarding lead, deputy for Looked After Children and manage the cases of students to a Child Protection Plan.
- You will be required to work with professions, lead on e-PEPs for all Looked After Children and organise 1:1 tuition after school.
- You will line manager the staff in the Behaviour Support Unit and the Emotional Support Unit as well as the Nurture Team.
- You will organise the staff before school, break-time, lunchtime and after school to ensure all these times run smoothly for students with all the clubs and arrangements required.
- You will need to be able to work to deadlines, to be a team player and have creative ideas to provide solutions to enable students to move forward in life.
Hednesford Valley High School is a "Good" generic secondary special school. The school caters for a wide range of students, many with more than one area of SEN. All staff are totally committed to providing excellent teaching and learning to empower students to become independent citizens of the world.
To apply for this position please download the application form below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. All documents are also available to download on the school website: www.hvh.staffs.sch.uk. If you have any queries regarding the vacancy please contact Louise Fox on 01543 423714.
Deadline : 16/01/2019
Interview : 24/01/2019
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email if possible.
- Application Form
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Job Description
- HVH Privacy Notice
- Safer Recruitment Policy
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment".
All the above positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note to work at Hednesford Valley High School you need to have a clear DBS Certificate. Volunteers are responsible for obtaining their own DBS at a cost of £44.00.