- Tutor Groups - Years 7 to 11
- Year 11 Transition Residential
- Year 7 Residential
- Emotional Support Unit
- Behaviour Support Unit
- Lunchtime Clubs
- After-school clubs
- Residential Visits
- E-Safety Committee
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Student Leadership Team
- Additional help for parents/carers/students
Accessing school emails
Mr Watson has shown students how to use the school email system and how to access Office online and SharePoint. Students can email their teacher for help with work or if something is worrying them.
You can access school emails from PCs, Laptops, Tablets and even phones.
Please follow the procedure below:
- Go to www.hvh.staffs.sch.uk or Google the school.
- Click the Login link at the top of the page.
- Use your Computer Logon as your email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use the same password you use to get onto the computers.
- You will reach an app page.
- The app you need is Outlook
- Remember you can download Microsoft Office for free from here too.
- You can also download the Microsoft Office apps to your tablets and phones. Get them for free from the App Store and activate them using your email and password.
- To contact a member of staff, just start typing their name into the To box and their email will come up. Select it.
- If you have not had a reply in a few days, try emailing another member of staff.
- If you have an emergency and are in immediate danger, dial 999.
Beware of scam emails
We have been informed that some parents have received an email stating the following: ‘As schools will be closing, if you’re entitled to free school meals, please send your bank details and we’ll make sure you’re supported’.
We can confirm that this is a scam email and is not official. We urge parents that if you receive any emails like this, please do not respond, and delete it immediately.