- Homework Timetable
- New Parent/Transition Pack
- Careers Information
- Career's Programme Information
- Careers Information Leaflet
- Letters 2022/2023
- Emergency School Closures
- School Uniform
- Parent View
- Family SEAL
- School Nurse
- School Lunches
- Latest activities/visits/groups for Parents and Carers
- Parents/Carers Information
- Duke of Edinburgh Expedition
- COVID-19 Advice
- Chartwells Catering Vacancies
- Kingswood 2021
- E-Safety Information
- Free School Meals
- Kingswood 2022
- Year 11 - What Now? Where Next? video
Entrust is passionate about food and we keep our customers needs at the forefront of what we do.
We pride ourselves on offering quality, choice, value for money, professional, customer-focused service to all our clients. We deliver a high standard of food and service.
What's on offer?
Our range of food provides:
- nutritionally balanced recipes and menus
- great choice
- value for money
- healthy options
- fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables
- fresh meat (locally sourced where possible)
- great flavours
- fun - theme days and promotions
- recognition of cultural diversity
- catering for special dietary needs
We have a dedicated food development team.
They work on new, innovative recipes and menus to meet the individual needs of our schools and customers. They develop new products to make sure our customers are constantly offered an exciting range of tempting, mouth watering, freshly prepared meals and snacks.