- Welcome from our Headteacher
- Vision and Ethos of Hednesford Valley High
- Accessibility Plan
- Fair Processing Notice (Privacy Notice)
- Results and Achievements
- Performance Tables
- Year 7 Catch-Up Funding
- Pupil Premium
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium
- Ofsted Report
- SEN REPORT
- Behaviour Policy
- Staffordshire Local Offer
- Disabled Access
- Financial Information
- Charges & Remissions Policy
- Virtual Tour
- Complaints Policy
- Request for paper copy of information of website
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium
Hednesford Valley High will receive £37,200 in 3 instalments as COVID-19 Catch-Up funding. This is based on our planned places, receiving £240 per planned place.
This grant will be spent to support students to catch up for lost teaching over previous months since many have been out of school for nearly 6 months.
This funding will be used to further develop literacy (phonics and reading), numeracy (Hergarty) and ICT (blended and virtual learning.