- Class Timetables
- Homework Timetable
- New Parent/Transition Pack
- Careers Information
- Career's Programme Information
- Careers Information Leaflet
- Emergency School Closures
- School Uniform
- Parent View
- Family SEAL
- School Nurse
- School Lunches
- Latest activities/visits/groups for Parents and Carers
- Parents/Carers Information
- Duke of Edinburgh Expedition
- Coronavirus Advice
- Chartwells Catering Vacancies
- Kingswood 2021
- Year 11 - What Now? Where Next? video
- Free School Meals
Transport is provided to Hednesford Valley High School subject to the following criteria:
- Student lives more than 3 miles from the school.
- The student has a physical or sensory impairment which makes it impossible for them to travel to school by any other means and which prevents them from walking safely to school even when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The student has a disability which places them on the autistic spectrum which prevents them from walking safely to school, even when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The student has a disability, which prevents them from accessing the transport generally available to take other students from that area to the school.
Escorts will be provided on transport if the student has a disability which makes it necessary to provide an escort or the student has an emotional/behavioural difficulty which gives rise to concerns about the well-being of the student or other students or staff.
A student travelling to Hednesford Valley High on transport is met on arrival by a teaching assistant and escorted into school at the start of the day. At the end of the day students go to designated collection points and are escorted to transport.
Enquiries about eligibility for transport contact the local district education office.
Lichfield & Cannock 01543 512050
Enquiries about day to day operation of transport contact:-
Wedgewood Building, Block A, Tipping Street, Stafford. ST16 2DH. Tel. 01785 278718.