- Class Timetables
- Homework Timetable
- Year 6 Transition to Year 7 - Open Day
- New Parent/Transition Pack
- Kingswood 2019
- Emergency School Closures
- School Uniform
- Parent View
- Family SEAL
- School Nurse
- Latest activities/visits/groups for Parents and Carers
- Parents/Carers Information
- Duke of Edinburgh Expedition
- Coronavirus Advice
The advice for anyone is to follow these main guidelines.
- The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough and/or high temperature. If you have these symptoms, however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 14 days from when your symptoms started. You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 14 days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
- Wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose, or after being in public areas where other people are doing so. Use hand sanitiser if that’s all you have access to.
- To reduce the spread of germs when you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue, and throw the tissue away immediately. Then wash your hands or use a hand sanitising gel.
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces using your regular cleaning products to reduce the risk of passing the infection on to other people.
Letters to parents:
- 2nd March 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 20th March 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 23rd March 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 31st March 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 20th April 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 30th April 2020 - Letter from Chair of Governors
- 15th May 2020 - Phased Return Letter
Parent/Carer & Student Well-being Resources
- Supporting home learning routines - Planning the Day
- Children & Young people health diary
- RCPCH & US activity pack
- Child Friendly COVID-19 Poster
Encouraging Good Hygiene
If you have symptoms of a cold or flu, then there are measures you can take to stop germs:
- always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Government Advice & links
Coronavirus Advice - Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance
- COVID-19 guidance for educational settings
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection.
- COVID-19: guidance on social distancing and for vulnerable people.
- NHS information : Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): looking after your feelings and your body
- Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Guidance for parents and carers: keeping children safe online
- Child Death Prevention Newsletter - Guidance for parents and carers
- NSPCC - Information for parents and carers April 2020